6 Days, Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire
DAY 1: Leave Moshi early morning and drive to Tarangire National Park for day game viewing until afternoon with picnic lunch en-route. Then drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: After breakfast drive to Serengeti with game en route till sun set enjoy wildlife at seronera river and wonderful view then later drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: After breakfast spend a full day game drive up to western corridor enjoy endless plain at Serengeti visit crummet river home of crocodile then later drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: Early morning game drive at seronera river is the best time to watch wildlife who acting in the night I mean octane then drive to camp for branch breakfast then continue with game drive then later drive to Ngorongoro camp site / lodge for dinner and night.
DAY 5: After drive to Ngorongoro crater floor for full day game viewing till later afternoon drive to camp site / lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: After breakfast drive to lake Manyara for half day game drive till late afternoon then drive back to Moshi.
Highlights for Safari:
Lake Manyara National Park;
- Famous tree-climbing lions.
- Large flocks of flamingos.
- One of Africa’s densely populated African elephants herds
- Hot water springs is one of the rare geological feature that give visitors to this area an opportunity to explore. The springs are 70 degrees warm enough to boil an egg!
- For birdwatchers ,the Park is a paradise with more than 350 species of birds identified.
- Most likely areas in Tanzania to see the endangered Black Rhino.
- The largest un-flooded and unbroken caldera in the world.
- Large Elephant herds.
- chances of encountering leopard here are also good, and fabulous black-maned lions.
- Many flamingos are also attracted to the soda waters of Lake Magadi.
- A UNESCO’s world Heritage site and a biosphere reserve since 1981, Serengeti is one of the oldest and the largest National Park in Africa.
- Serengeti is one of the most famous wildlife areas in the world with the greatest concentration of wild animals on the planet!
- This world -renowned Park is a sanctuary for last remaining annual mammal migration in the world (The great Wildebeeste Migration).
- Serengeti is home to the richest large predator/prey interactions worldwide and its plant and animal diversity is equally rich.
- There are more than 530 species of bird that has been recorded in Serengeti, a quarter of which migrate annually to or through the park.
- To witness these unique wonders, Serengeti offers game viewing, walking safaris, hot air balloon filming and photographic safaris.
Tarangire National Park;
- Giant African Baobab trees.
- Large Elephant herds.
- It is in this Park that visitors will be able to see threatened as well as endangered species ofsuch as ebony trees, Python, cheetah, elephants, African wild dogs, lesser and greater Kudu, Beisa Oryx, Gerenuk and others
- Birdlife in Tarangire is just Amazing ! About 550 species of birds have been recorded in the park, which is larger number of bird species than the famous Serengeti.
Price in USD
Group size 2-3
Group size 4-6
Group size 7 +
6 Days / 5 Nights
Price per Person